Retail Inkjet Solutions Inc. (RIS®) is an innovative company that is passionate about finding better ways to print – while saving money for the consumer and also doing something positive for the environment. Founded in 2004, we are the global leader in on-site inkjet printer cartridge refilling technology.
The multi-patented RIS InkCenter® kiosk is deployed in more than 670 participating retail locations across the United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe – including Costco Wholesale, Sam’s Club, Fry’s Electronics, E.Leclerc, Auchan, Metro Cash & Carry, Intermarché, Cora, Saturn and select University Bookstores. RIS provides customers with unmatched printing quality while delivering savings of up to 70% over the purchase of a new ink cartridge. For more information, visit our website at www.Go2RIS.com or our online store at www.Inkplicity.com
Here’s what RIS® can offer you…
BASIC INKCENTER OVERVIEW
RIS® InkCenter® Equipment Overview – Operator Training
How to Refill Integrated Printheads (HP/Canon IPH Cartridges) – Operator Training
How to Refill Ink Tanks (HP/Canon/Epson/Brother Cartridges) – Operator Training
RIS Press Coverage
GAP INTELLIGENCE — The Current State of the Ink Refill Market: Q&A with Roderick Eslinger from RIS: https://www.gapintelligence.com/blog/2017/the-current-state-of-the-ink-refill-market-q-a-with-roderick-eslinger-from-ris
GAP INTELLIGENCE — Major Trends Shaping the Printer Supplies: https://www.gapintelligence.com/blog/2017/major-trends-shaping-the-printer-supplies-industry
ENX MAGAZINE — The Current State of the Ink Refill Market: A Q&A with Roderick Eslinger from RIS: http://www.enxmag.com/twii/feature-articles/2017/11/the-current-state-of-the-ink-refill-market-qa-with-roderick-eslinger-from-ris/
InkCenter® – A Full Service Solution
Our setup process consists of installation plus training completed in a single day, and includes:
- Installation of patented InkCenter® Refill machine(s),
- Ongoing training and customer care,
- All consumable supply fulfillment,
- Management reporting of trends, sell-through, and
- Continuous customer education and support through www.InkJet411.com.
RIS InkCenter® Refill Machine(s)
Our patented technology was created in-house by a team of chemical, electronic, and mechanical engineers. The touch screen guided four (4)-step refill process is supported by:
- More than 14 patents and counting,
- Cartridge selection covering 90% of today’s market, and
- An international field services and customer care team.
Why Retailers choose Inkjet Refilling
- Customer satisfaction: refilling addresses the No. 1 customer pain point – price.
- Customer traffic: our service drives repeat customer visits and the time-in-store favorably impacts basket sales.
- Differentiation: the incremental service of providing on-site refilling differentiates from the ‘me-too’ OEM branded cartridge selection.
- Eco-Friendly: as a solution aligned with sustainability objectives, the environmental benefits of reducing single-use plastic drive customer loyalty.
Our headquarters are located in the U.S., but we have field service agents internationally. If you are a retailer interested in adding this service to your store, call or contact sales@Go2RIS.com
Retail Inkjet Solutions, Inc. (RIS)
1916 Palomar Oaks Way Ste. 100
Carlsbad, CA 92008-5509, USA
Tags: Printer Ink, Tinta de la impresora, Encre d’imprimante, Ink, Tinta, Encre, Ink Cartridge, Cartucho de tinta, Cartouche d’encre, Inkjet Printing, Ink Refill Kit, ink refill, ink refilling, RIS, Retail Inkjet Solutions, Inkjet411, Costco, Frys, Best Buy, www.inkjet411.com, HP Ink, Canon Ink, Epson Ink, Lexmark Ink, Dell Ink, Printer, Cartridge, Inkjet Cartridge, Ink colors, Ink Cost, Lowest Ink Cost, Cartucho, Cartouche, Printing, Cheap Ink, Ink Savings, Savings, Ink Value, Bargain, Best Deal, Best Bargain, Best Value, Best, Lowest, Value, Lowest Price, Ink Refill Service, Good, Refill, Refilling, Services, Partner, Business, Made in America, Environment, Green, Eco-Friendly, Earth, Save the Earth, Save the Planet, Compatible, Remanufactured, Manufacturer, HP, Canon, Epson, Lexmark, Dell, HP Printer, Canon Printer, Epson Printer, Lexmark Printer, Dell Printer, Inkjet Printing Industry