You may cancel enrollment in the HP Instant Ink Program at any time without penalty. However, before you cancel the HP service, please read the following information carefully (NOTE: extract from HP’s support page):
- HP Instant Ink cartridges do not work after the end of your current billing period, and you are required to return them to HP. To continue printing after your billing cycle ends, make sure you have standard replacement ink cartridges ready to use in your printer.
If you do not have the postage-paid envelope provided by HP, go to Recycling HP Instant Ink Cartridges to order an envelope.
- There is no pro-rated reimbursement for the remainder of your billing period.
- Your service continues until the end of your current billing period.
- If there are any charges for additional printing, your credit card is charged. Depending on when you cancel, the charge might appear the following month.
NOTE: Your HP Instant Ink service cannot be suspended or placed on hold. If you are gone for a month or less, your account rolls over up to your monthly plan pages limit for one month. If you must be away for an extended period of time and do not want to be charged for the HP Instant Ink service during that time, you need to cancel the service and then re-enroll when desired. If you cancel your account and re-enroll, all free promotional months and rollover pages are forfeit, even if you re-enroll.
Sign in to your HP Instant Ink account to cancel your HP Instant Ink service.
- Go to com/signin (the HP Connected website) to sign in to your HP Instant Ink account, if you are not signed in already.
Your HP Instant Ink account page opens.
- On your HP Instant Ink account page, click My Plan, and then click Edit.
- On the HP Instant Ink Plan window, click Cancel Enrollment.
- Click Cancel Service to confirm your cancellation request.
You should receive an email confirmation of the cancellation.
- You may now use regular HP ink cartridges in your printer (either standard or high-capacity) cartridges or refilled ink cartridges. NOTE: HP Instant Ink cartridges will be deactivated for use at the end of the current/active billing period and must be returned to HP.
Refilled cartridges will typically provide every spectrum of the printer’s color rainbow & are essentially on-par with original manufacturer’s ink quality and performance. Our refilled inks are fully compatible with HP, Canon, Epson & Brother printers. With a streamlined operator-assisted ink refill process, we provide OEM quality at bargain-basement costs. To find an ink cartridge refill store location please choose from the links below.
Find an Ink Cartridge Refill Store Near You (USA, Canada, Mexico, UK, France, Germany & Romania)
Premium ink refilling services are provided by major retailers in the USA, Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, France, Germany & Romania. To find the nearest refill store and ink pricing, refer to links below:
Costco USA (470+ stores)
Sam’s Club (25 stores)
Costco Canada (85+ stores)
Costco Mexico (37+ stores)
Costco United Kingdom (7+ stores)
Fry’s Electronics USA (34 stores)
Auchan France (7 stores)
LeClerc France (10 stores)
Intermarche France (2 stores)
Saturn Germany (2 stores)
WHSmith LOCAL UK (2 stores)
Maplin, UK (2 stores)
Metro, Romania (3 stores)
Retail Inkjet Solutions (Ink Refill Equipment Provider)
How to Refill Cartridges:
For questions regarding refilled cartridge usage, printer questions/problems, new cartridge support offerings or ink refill locations please Contact Us.
NOTE: If your ink cartridge suffered an electronic or physical failure or you are unable to find a refill store close to you may we suggest you try a remanufactured ink cartridge from our on-line web site Inkplicity. Our ink cartridges have a high reliability rating, come with a 1-year warranty and we provide free shipping for all orders above $30 (USA residents only). Save an extra 15% by entering voucher code “SAVE15″ during checkout. These are original ink cartridges which have been refilled and have been electrically bench tested to confirm performance.