Inkjet Refill Service & FAQ’s
Thank you for choosing inkjet cartridge refilling; a service that combines quality, value, and sustainability. Refilling your cartridge(s) is easy, and does not void or impact your printer’s warranty; for more information click here.
NOTE: Customers may experience “alerts” when using refilled cartridges. These nuisance messages are simply deterrents created by manufacturers and should be bypassed by pressing “OK”, “proceed”, “continue”, “accept”, etc.
3-Steps to Install Your Refilled Cartridge:
- Remove cartridge storage clip or cap (if applicable).
- Insert cartridge into printer.
- Press ‘Ok’, ‘yes’, ‘close’, ,dismiss’, continue’, etc. to bypass any nuisance messages.
Resources and Recommendations:
- Stop the process if an “Unrecognized Cartridge”, “Cartridge Error”, or “Replace Cartridge” message appears. Please return the cartridge to your refill center for evaluation (i.e. Costco, Fry’s Electronics, Sam’s Club, Auchan, Maplin, Expert Int., University bookstore, etc).
- We recommend that you keep a spare set of cartridges for convenience.
Krazy Coupon Lady talks about Costco’s Ink Refill Service:
Don’t know your cartridge number? Click here to check:
To find the nearest ink refill center near you…
To check ink refill pricing at a major retailer near you, click here.
CAUTION: It is suggested you avoid purchasing ‘clone’ or ‘compatible’ ink cartridges as they can be quite problematic. The smart chip (at base of cartridge) may not provide reliable printer-cartridge connectivity once installed. Clone & compatible ink cartridges are typically purchased on-line (i.e sold under a different label than the OEM) and is essentially a “knock-off” ink cartridge of the original/genuine ink cartridge. For the best refilling experience, only use original/genuine ink tanks or remanufactured cartridges which have been cleaned, refilled and tested for proper performance.